After getting Repaired your Android device you may get problem with your Network and that is because of No valid IMEI, for that there can be many reasons.
If your phone is Rooted then you can Write your IMEI no. with just a secret code you will not require to Connect your phone with computer with debugging mode and writing IMEI with any tool, that may again brick your phone so try this easy way To,
Write IMEI of your Android phone with secret code in Engineering mode:-
- Just enter this code in dialler:- *#7465625# or * # * # 3646633 # * # *
- Now Tap on Call pad or connectivity option or you have to slide the screen.
- Just Look for CDS information (Common data service information) option.
- You will see Radio information there and after tapping on it.
- If you have dual SIM ANDROID then you will see TWO option select any one on which you want to write IMEI with.
- Now you will have to put your IMEI no in this manner :- “AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1” and “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2” (replace IMEI_1 and IMEI_2 with your IMEI no) and tap on send command button.
for Example :- “AT =EGMR=1,7”9100XXXXXXXXXXXX”
NOTE :- This Info are provide for helping and education purpose don’t misuse it, It does not change your device id, So if you try to be smart then you will be caught for any illegal reason or changing you IMEI
This could save you from trying many tools on your pc.
- Check out the screenshots for more help:-